We publish one piece of flash fiction to our blog every month. Our favorite selection from a six month period will be included in our regular biannual magazine.
- Submissions must be 300 words or fewer.
- We accept flash fiction only, which is not a 300 word excerpt from a longer piece.
- You may submit up to three separate pieces at a
time. Please include all of them in one single document.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay, but you must inform us immediately upon acceptance elsewhere.
- We only accept previously unpublished work.
- If your work is accepted you agree to give Gambling the Aisle first time serial rights and electronic archival rights.
- For 90 days after the digital publication Gambling the Aisle reserves the right to use your work for an in-print publication.
- Your work may be subject to minor editing
- By submitting to Gambling the Aisle, you are agreeing to be placed on our mailing list (we will only email you to announce the publication of a new issue and will not give your email out).